This policy is an integral part of the general policy on data processing by (the Data Controller) Vamfarma S.R.L., Via John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 5, (Tax Code No. and VAT Registration No. 08027900961) and is intended to specify the processing of personal data in relation to cookies. Contact information: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; paper-based mail - Vamfarma S.R.L., Via John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 5 - Comazzo (LODI). The Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be reached at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Cookies can be broken down as follows:
a. depending on the party that sets them:
• First-Party Cookies: created by the owner/administrator of the site you are visiting, who is directly responsible for them;
• Third-Party Cookies: created by parties extraneous to the site being visited, whose respective administrators/owners are responsible for them.
b. depending on the purpose they serve:
• Technical cookies: those that allow for the website to function properly;
• Analytics cookies: used to collect information on how the site is used and for statistical and performance analysis related to the use of the site. These are setup to collect aggregate and anonymized data;
• Preference cookies: they enable the website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language;
• Profiling Cookies: used to send ads messages within the website/app in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation.
c. depending on their duration:
• Session Cookies: deleted when the current session ends;
• Persistent Cookies: they persist after the current session ends and are automatically removed when the expiration date is reached.
When is it not required?
In accordance with current legislation, technical, session, and analysis cookies that do not involve profiling (as they are necessary to provide the services sought by the user) do not require the user's consent. These include:
• Analytics cookies, when used directly by the administrator of the site to collect data, in aggregate form, on the number of users and the way in which they access the site;
• navigation or session cookies (for authentication purposes);
• functionality cookies that allow the user to browse the site based on a series of selected criteria (e.g., language, products selected for purchase) with the aim of improving the service provided to the user.
When is it required?
For all other types of cookies, consent may be granted in the following ways:
• through the banner that appears the first time the user accesses this site;
• by configuring your browser;
• from the settings for use of third-party services.
*The lack of consent may prevent the user from fully accessing or using the features of the site.